Five Things At Work
- My team/bosses - I am so thankful to be working for such laid back, wonderful people. And no - I'm not sucking up!
- Learning an entirely new type of work, never worked in real estate before!
- I only have to come into the office once a week. I had no idea working from home would be the absolute perfect environment for me.
- Mad writing skillz...being able to finally use them, my marketing know-how and my freakish anal-rententive organizational tendencies in a productive way...all in one job!
- The adorable one-cup-brewed-at-a-time coffee machine. Best. Invention. Ever.
Five Things At Home
- In less than a month all of the wedding decor/prep items will finally move out of my bedroom and I will feel less like I'm sleeping in an oversized storage closet.
- I live in a calm, soothing, homey environment - even if it is not "my" house, it is a blessing.
- We sleep with the windows open and not freeze to death or be choked by MD summer humidity.
- I love cooking in that kitchen - there is a huge amount of space and being able to create in that way always makes me feel better.
- Aaron and I are going to finally start sorting through our 1,000+ books and organizing which ones to sell/give away!
Five Words I Love
Accessories You Should Own
- A pair of black heels
- Oversized sunglasses
- Foundation primer (it has become an accessory to me!)
- A handbag that gives you a pop of color on normally mono-chromatic days
5 Nice Things To Do For Someone Else
- Bake or cook something.
- Watch the zombie-stomping movie he wants to watch without overly cringing
Be kind to their children - even if you have no patience for little ones.
- Refrain from extensive eyeball-rolling when he gets overly involved in "his" football team
Clean the counters.