Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A-Z

Today Baby Knives has been napping beautifully and is happily munching on her left sock.  It boggles my mind that she is surrounded by stimulating toys and books, yet is most happy gumming away on her sock.  Babies are nuts.

But because of that, I have decided to take the time to blog.  However, I couldn't land on a topic so I'm borrowing this survey from one of my fellow bloggers: Sugar Crumbs

A. Age: 29...until September, not sure how I feel about turning 30 yet!

B. Bed size: King.  My husband and I could in no way sleep in a smaller bed, I move around way too much!

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms, especially the tub and shower.  I have been known to bribe/guilt my husband into doing that particular chore on more than one occasion.

D. Dogs: They're great, as long as they belong to someone else!

E. Essential start to your day: Water, followed quickly by coffee with milk and sugar!

F. Favorite color: Green, most definitely.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  Unless it's white gold.

H. Height: 5’5" - perfectly average thank you

I. Instruments you play: *snort laugh* I have been known to occasionally bust out my mouth-trumpet skills, but that's about it!  I leave the instrument-playing to my talented husband.

J. Job title: Mom. Marketing Director. Writer. Amateur Foodie.

K. Kids: 1 beautiful 9-month-old daughter...and that's quite enough for us, thanks!

L. Live: like life is a precious gift

M. Mother’s name: Claudia

N. Nicknames: Em, Eminem, Emcakes, Emmylou and Berbs to name a few

O. Overnight hospital stays: Blergh - no thank you! Having my daughter was more than enough hospital time for me, thanks!

P. Pet peeves: Grinding teeth and incorrect grammar

Q. Quote from a movie: “I don't cook! I'm a scary and powerful fire demon" - Howl's Moving Castle

R. Right or left handed: Right. My left hand spends most of it's time getting nicked by knives held in the right hand.

S. Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 sisters-in-law and 3 brothers-in-law...none of which live close enough!


T. Time you wake up: 6am these days...thank you Baby Knives...

U. Underwear: I generally think it's a good idea.

V. Vegetable you hate: Not too many - lima beans and okra are at the top of that list...barf!

W. What makes you run late: My daughter. Yep, I'm blaming it on her.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: I have had many, but not in awhile since my misspent youth seems to have come to a close!

Y. Yummy food that you love: Literally any and all kinds of pizza.

Z. Zoo animals: Love the local zoo near us that is FREE and I can take Baby Knives on walks there to spy on all the animals...the burrowing owls are our favorite.

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment