Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Sunny Days, Chasing the Clouds Away..."

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of kid's television shows, we don't even have cable right now, but we do have streaming Netflix and I love the selection they have there.  So I let Baby Knives watch a show or two on occasion.

Sesame Street is by far her favorite and it doesn't drive me insane, mostly because it is comprised of short "episodes" within the show that last 10-15 minutes interspersed with information and songs about the letter and number of the day.

She loves Elmo, must be that high-pitched voice, and laughs whenever he dances.  I just had to share this video because it is rare that Sesame Street actually makes me laugh too, but I about died seeing this...love Ricky Gervais!




And of course I couldn't do a Sesame Street post without sharing this one too...you're the best, Jim Parsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment