Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

...and He continues to provide!

Why do I ever doubt that God is listening?

Why do I ever doubt that He cares?

Why do I ever doubt that He will provide?

God has amazingly moved in mine and Aaron's lives and provided a job for him in his field at a hospital (Atlantic General) in the area we want to live (Eastern Shore) less than 3 weeks after he was laid off!

I really shouldn't be surprised, right? So I'm shifting from surprise to gracious thankfulness for His provision and praising Him for yet again taking care of us! Thank you to everyone who has prayed us through these panicked, difficult weeks.

I also am interviewing for what could turn out to be a really cool job on Monday (17th) ALSO in the area where we want to live and nearby to Aaron's new job. God is AWESOME! So please keep praying for us, God is doing amazing things in our lives and I know I have some incredible support from those consistently praying for us. Thank you so much.

Also, please let me know how I can pray for you. I am really trying to learn how to become a better "prayer warrior" and bring my friends and family before Him daily. If there is any way I can lift any of you up in prayer, please let me know either by commenting or emailing me at greeneyed.em@gmail.com.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment