Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Very Thankful Moving Day!

Chaos has descended upon our home. Our new home.

Yep - we moved!

There are so many things I am thankful for relating to this entire process:

- The fact that God has provided a new job for Aaron that means that we could afford to move out and get our own place.

- That I have such generous in-laws who not only let us live upstairs in their home, but they helped us move, let us store things in their attic and completely take over their garage!

- That we have a group of amazing friends willing to give up a chunk of time on a holiday weekend to help us haul all of our belongings upstairs into our new apartment in 90+ degree heat and 80%+ humidity.

Our new place is great - it is slightly less chaotic now that we've been working on unpacking and moving furniture around...my awesome mom-in-law came over on moving day, after everyone had finished hauling boxes, and helped me set up our entire kitchen...woohoo!

Right now I'm starting to eyeball our wall space and try to figure out what artwork of ours I want to place where and what colors I want to incorporate - the fun stuff!

But until I have photos of "the fun stuff" ready to post on the blog, here are a few of the chaos!









No comments:

Post a Comment