Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Love You, But...


...I wish I could soothe your cries
...I don't understand why you're happy one second and screaming the next
...I worry that you're not getting the sleep you need
...I wish one of the million different books I read about babies/sleeping/feeding actually HELPED
...I hope you don't remember me crying as much as you do in the dark over your crib
...I hate feeling helpless when I'm your mom
...Why do people say, "it gets better", when all it does is get harder?
...I don't understand why you slept much better 2 months ago when you were younger
...I hope God didn't make a mistake giving you to a mom who is obviously flawed and clueless when it comes to raising you
...I have to wish for a better day tomorrow, but it's hard not to lose hope

No comments:

Post a Comment