Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Walmart Retort...and Peas

Well, it finally happened.  Unsolicited snarky parenting advice from a stranger was proffered in Walmart.  I'm actually a little proud of my reaction...although to be fair, I probably would have just let it go if I wasn't already so annoyed by a creepy guy calling me "babe" while squeezing past me in the aisle.  Ugh.

Anyway, I was standing in front of the baby wipes, picking up a package when this woman (not much older than I am) snidely says, "you know, most babies break out in a rash unless you use name-brand wipes."  The response was out of my mouth before I even thought it through..."Well, it's a good thing my daughter's butt is generic!"

Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little proud of myself.

In other news, Baby Knives tried peas...much hilarity ensued.


1 comment:

  1. We had to comment on this post:

    Well done!!!!
    (Em, great comment!
    Fiona, way to conquer those peas!)

    Seth and Aubrey

    ReplyDelete