Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hooked on Phonics

Ok, so I am not a New Years resolution-maker, but this year I think I'm going to decide to read 100 books this year. I know I easily hit that the last two years, but don't have any proof since I didn't keep track.

So this year I'm keeping track! My first book this year is: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott (not to be confused with Steve Carrell's character on The Office) and so far I'm about 200 pages in, it's pretty good so I'm sure I'll end up getting the whole series.

So tah dah - a "New Years-y" post...

Ironically my quasi-resolution last year was to tell Aaron how I felt about him...I think that turned out pretty well! So who knows maybe I'll keep resolving on New Years...we'll see how this 2010 book-related resolution turns out.

Anyone else out there reading anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment