Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Monday, November 12, 2012

Musically Delicious

Nov. 12 - Today I am thankful for music.  I come from a solid background of music, both from family and church.  Yes, I was one of those kids who stood up in front of church with her sisters and sang hymns...feels like a million years ago! 

As I got older I stopped doing that (and wearing the ridiculously big-collared dresses of the eighties) but did grow my love of music, going through a punk phase, grunge phase and yes, even a country phase (ugh - that one I wish I could forget!) before settling on just a general love of all things rock. 

I married a talented musician and hope our daughter inherits not only our love of music, but some of her dad's guitaring and vocal talent too!


No comments:

Post a Comment