Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh Bananas...

 
Nov. 10 - This morning I am thankful for wipes.  Both disinfectant wipes and baby wipes.  Weird thing to be thankful for?  Not when you consider my morning began at about 5:30 feeding Baby Knives her rice cereal and adding mashed banana for the first time...which she liked right up until the second she stopped and puked banana mash all over herself and her high chair.  And, being a baby, of course she tried to smoosh her hands in it.

GROSS!

So I am thankful for wipes.  Baby wipes to quickly clean her up and disinfectant wipes to clean up the high chair.  Sigh...I have to say, it makes me somewhat reluctant to try bananas again with her!  (I am NOT thankful for bananas at the moment!)





No comments:

Post a Comment