Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Friday, April 30, 2010

What a week...

This week has been challenging for many reasons - full of ups and downs and lots of prayer. Three of my co-workers have had parents pass away this week, please join me in praying for them and their families. I can't imaging the pain and grief associated with such a loss and it's so hard to know what to say or do to comfort someone who honestly can't truly be comforted through such an awful time.

An "up" this week is that today marks mine and Aaron's 11 month anniversary...yes we're a new enough couple that we still celebrate the "month" anniversaries! I can't believe it's been almost a year already and we're getting married in just 4 and a half months...wow! I can't wait to combine our two goofball personalities and lives into one and finally live in the same place - it's been WAY too long of a wait. In the meantime, we're playing Wii and makin' waffles!

2 comments: