Fiona in January

Fiona in January

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hooray for Wedding Dresses!

Ok, I don't know about the rest of you "brides" out there, but I was kind of nervous about trying on dresses. It takes me forever to find regular clothes that I love, much less formal wear, so I was skeptical about finding one with a great neckline, enough *ahem* room for the "girls" and still made me look pretty while being comfy...not too much to ask right?

The short answer is that it was a fantastic experience! I tried on 5 dresses and loved 3 of them completely...finally made a decision on the 3rd one I tried on. I would post it on here, but I don't want Aaron to see it until the wedding...but here's the runner up"

If you want to see my actual dress, let me know and I can email you a picture all secret-like!

The best part about the appointment besides looking great in almost every dress I tried on was that my mom was in town to do this with me. It was a fantastic and tear-jerking afternoon for us...plus my awesome friend Meghan and her mom came with us for a great time!

So excited about my dress - thanks for all the happy wishes thought my way yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. everyone seems so "happy" in that picture there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, yea, Em looked absolutely stunning in EVERYTHING she tried on. And the consultant was fabulous. Love David's Bridal!

    ReplyDelete